Kevin Walsh, an associate in Goodwin’s Antitrust and Competition practice, focuses his practice on advising domestic and multinational businesses and private equity firms on their obligations under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act and foreign merger control regimes, assessing reportability and antitrust risk for a wide variety of complex transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, license agreements, and venture capital financing.
Kevin’s recent representative experience includes:
- Sichuan Kelun-Biotech Biopharmaceutical in its exclusive license and collaboration ADC agreement with Merck for $9.5 billion
- Biocon Biologics in its acquisition of Viatris for approximately $3.3 billion
- Pixomondo in its acquisition by Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Ritchie Bros. in its acquisition of IAA, Inc. for $7.3 billion
- TA Associates in its significant strategic growth investment in Veracode
- Abingworth on its acquisition by Carlyle
- Backstage Holdings in its acquisition by Cast & Crew
- Novo in its $90 million Series B financing
- SWORD Health in its $163 million Series D financing
Prior to joining Goodwin, Kevin was an associate at Ropes & Gray LLP in Boston.
Kevin is a member of the Boston and American Bar Associations.
Northeastern University School of Law
- New York