Mr. Wong’s recent representations include:
- A real estate investment trust in an action against an asset manager alleging, among other things, breach of contract and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Former executives of a healthcare/life sciences company in a contractual dispute between the company and its former CEO.
- A cloud computing technology company in a securities class action and shareholder derivative action alleging, among other things, a violation of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- An alternative energy technology company in a securities class action alleging a violation of the Exchange Act.
- A multinational financial services company in a securities class action alleging a violation of the Securities Act of 1933.
- A mortgage servicer in a class action alleging a violation of federal anti-kickback laws, obtaining full dismissal shortly before trial.
- A financial institution in a class action alleging that prime brokers conspired to block market entrants in securities lending.*
- An electric utility in litigation arising out of the 2017 and 2018 California wildfires.*
- A pharmaceutical company in a civil enforcement action alleging violations of federal anti-kickback laws.*
- A multinational financial services company in nationwide residential mortgage-backed securities litigation.*
- Juveniles sentenced to indeterminate life sentences with the possibility of parole in a lawsuit seeking to reform the parole hearing process in New York.*
- A client in a Section 1983 lawsuit against the City of New York for failing to protect him from being assaulted by other inmates while he was incarcerated.*
- Multiple clients in their administrative appeals relating to the termination of their disability and unemployment benefits, obtaining reversals of those determinations.*
- Co-authored several amicus curiae briefs related to the Prison Litigation Reform Act of 1996 and the Fourth Amendment in the US Supreme Court.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Wong was an associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP.While attending law school, Mr. Wong served as a notes editor for the Columbia Journal of Transnational Law and as an intern for the Honorable Debra A. Livingston of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Columbia Law School
LL.B. in Laws2015
London School of Economics and Political Science
- New York