Xiaowei Wu is an associate in Goodwin’s Technology and Life Sciences groups and a member of the firm’s Strategic Technology Transactions and Licensing practice. Drawing on past experiences as a patent prosecutor, Xiaowei represents companies in the life sciences industries in a variety of matters, including strategic alliances, licensing transactions, and M&A.
Xiaowei’s experience includes the following:
- SpringWorks Therapeutics, Inc. on its license and collaboration agreement with GSK
- Palleon Pharmaceuticals on its strategic collaboration agreement with Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc.
- Moderna, Inc. on its strategic partnership with the Australian Federal Government
- Arrakis Therapeutics on its research collaboration agreement with Amgen
- Qilu Pharmaceutical, on its exclusive licensing agreement and strategic partnership with Arbutus Biopharma Corporation
Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Goodwin, Xiaowei was a Patent Associate at another law firm, where she focused her practice on patent prosecution of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device inventions.
UCLA School of Law
Shanghai JiaoTong University