Rosanne Yang is an associate in the firm’s Business Law Department and a member of its nationally recognized Technology and Life Sciences groups. Ms. Yang is a business lawyer who represents public and private companies and investors throughout the full range of the corporate life cycle, including startup and formation matters, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and capital markets transactions, and other complex transactions. Ms. Yang also represents a number of publicly traded companies in ongoing SEC compliance, capital raising and corporate governance matters. She joined Goodwin in 2018.
- Represented Vigil Neuroscience, Inc. in its initial public offering
- Represented Calliditas Therapeutics AB in its initial public offering in the United States
- Represented Esperion Therapeutics in (1) its upsized $280 million convertible notes offering with capped call (2) its $250 million "at-the-market facility, and (3) its $225 million follow-on public offering
- Represented Xeris Pharmaceuticals in (1) its $85 million and $37 million follow-on public offerings, (2) its $95 million concurrent equity and convertible notes offerings (3) its $50 million "at-the-market facility, and (4) its convertible notes exchange
- Represented OrbiMed Advisors, Omega Funds Management and Romulus Capital in their investments in portfolio companies
- Represented Royalty Pharma in its purchases of royalties in multiple transactions
- Represented Eventide Asset Management in its investment in the Series D Preferred Stock financing of Prometheus Biosciences
- Represented Deerfield Management in its investment in the Series A Preferred Stock financing of an early-stage pharmaceutical company
- Represented OMRES in its investment in the Series A Preferred Stock financing of Quorso Global, Inc.
- Represented 5AM Ventures in its investment in the Series A Preferred Stock financing of Artiva Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Represented EQRx, Inc. in its $500 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Represented EQRx, Inc. in its $200 million Series A Preferred Stock financing
- Represented Valo Health. in its $190 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Represented SpringWorks Therapeutics in its $125 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Represented a biotechnology company in its $94 million Series A Preferred Stock financing
- Represented a health services account platform and services company in its Series A Preferred Stock financing
- Represented Esperion Therapeutics in its $200 million revenue-based financing
- Represented Karyopharm Therapeutics in its $150 million revenue-based financing
- Represented EQRx in connection with its $5.35 billion business combination with CM Life Sciences III, including its $1.2 billion PIPE financing
- Represented a leading public relations consulting firm in its sale to a public policy conglomerate
- Represented a health services account platform and services company in an asset purchase transaction
- Represented a biotechnology company in its acquisition of a data-driven drug design company
- Represented Sansoro Health in its merger with Datica Health
While at law school, Ms. Yang served as an editor of the Columbia Journal of European Law and a teaching assistant of International Banking and Finance. Ms. Yang also worked as a judicial intern to the Honorable Marianne B. Bowler at the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and a corporate legal intern at TripAdvisor. Prior to law school, Ms. Yang worked as an international consultant for the United Nations. She is Fluent in Mandarin and has a working knowledge of French.
Columbia Law School
Sciences Po Paris
Bachelor of Laws2012
- New York
Recognition & Awards
Ms. Yang was named a James Kent Scholar and Public Interest Honoree at Columbia Law School.