Busayo Yusuff is an associate in Goodwin’s Technology and Life Sciences groups. Mr. Yusuff advises clients on a broad range of corporate matters with a focus on companies in the technology, healthcare and life sciences sectors. He advises companies, as well as their investors and management teams, at all stages of the corporate life cycle. He has particular experience advising on private equity and venture capital investments/exits, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, as well as general corporate matters.
- Advised Playco Global Inc in its acquisition of Goodboy Digital Ltd.
- Advised Underdog Sports Inc in its acquisition of Onnisoft Ltd.
- Advised Miro in its acquisition of Qualdesk Ltd.
- Advised the shareholders of Skew Ltd on the sale to Coinbase Global inc.
- Advised CBMM International B.V. and BGF as the lead investors on a Series A investment into Echion Technologies Ltd.
- Advised Index Ventures on a Series Seed investment into Quantcopy Growth AI (t/a Tactic).
- Advised Index Ventures on a Series A investment into Rooser Limited.
- Advised Lakestar on a Series A investment into Netspeak Games Ltd; and a Series B investment into AccuRx Limited.
- Advised Lytical Ventures on a Series B investment into Clausematch.
- Advised Octopus Ventures and Connect Ventures on a Series A investment into Intropic Limited.
- Advised Octopus Ventures on a Series A extension investment into Biofidelity Ltd.
- Advised Omnipresent Group Limited on its Series B investment round raising $120 million.
- Advised Mojo on its Series Seed investment round led by Octopus Ventures and Kindred Capital.
- Advised Veratrak Limited on its Series Seed investment round led by Crane Ventures.
Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Yusuff was an associate in the private equity team at Osborne Clarke LLP.
Legal Practice Course2016
BPP Law School
LLMCorporate and Commercial Law2014
Maastricht University, Netherlands
(Distinction – Cum Laude)
City, University of London
(Upper Second Class Honours)
Queensland University of Technology, Australia (Semester abroad)
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales