The 2017 Blockchain Technology and Digital Currency National Institute will take place on April 10, 2017, in New York City. This special program is dedicated to in-depth analysis of the emerging legal issues and the latest legal events concerning digital currencies, like Bitcoin, and blockchain technology. It will be an informative and exciting opportunity for anyone interested in better understanding the interplay of the law and digital currencies and blockchain technology.
The speakers and panels will explore these substantive topics:
- Blockchain innovations and opportunities
- Emerging intellectual property issues
- Global regulatory efforts
- Recent law enforcement actions
The following areas of interest will also be broadly covered:
- What digital currency and blockchain technology are and how they work
- How businesses (including start-ups), law enforcement, and regulators are approaching digital currency and blockchain technology
- What the future might hold
Grant Fondo, a Chair of Goodwin's Digital Currency + Blockchain Technology group and partner in Goodwin's Securities Litigation and White Collar Defense Group, will be a featured speaker.
For more information, please visit the event website.