At Goodwin, our commitment to our lawyers and business professionals is long-lasting. Whether you have worked here for a few years or a few decades, we appreciate the value you have added to the unprecedented impact this firm has made in the legal industry and are committed to fostering our relationship with you through our Goodwin Alumni Community by supporting, enriching, and celebrating you in all stages of your professional journey.
Our robust alumni community is comprised of an interactive global network of lawyers and business professionals across a number of industries including finance, life sciences, private equity, real estate and technology. Our alumni span all sectors of law, government, business, education and non-profit.
To help foster connectivity, we have created our Goodwin Alumni Community Portal, expected to launch this summer, which will serve as a platform for our alumni to learn more about who we are today, stay abreast of firm news and connect with other members of the community. Alumni will have access to quarterly newsletters including firm news and updates, alumni spotlights and media mentions, as well as a forum to submit class notes. Additional features include:
- Secure access to an interactive alumni directory to expand networks and connect with former colleagues;
- A job board to search and/or post various job opportunities;
- Listings of upcoming alumni gatherings and events;
- Firm-sponsored CLE programs; and
- Professional development trainings and individual coaching opportunities.
We welcome you to join our vibrant community of Goodwin alumni today!
The mission of the Goodwin Alumni Community is to engage Goodwin alumni in a partnership that generates meaningful connections and strengthens the broader Goodwin community.
Our vision for the Goodwin Alumni Community is to create an environment for Goodwin alumni that fosters and supports connectivity, goodwill, opportunity and loyalty across the alumni network. Our goal is to ensure that Goodwin alumni know they are part of a robust, multi-dimensional community of individuals who are invested in their continued professional growth and success for life.
The Goodwin Alumni Community is driven by four core values that have been woven into the framework of the firm:
- Commitment to Excellence. At Goodwin, we don’t meet expectations; we surpass them. Through the Goodwin Alumni Community, we strive to raise the standards of the status quo of alumni engagement to provide Goodwin alumni with a rewarding, impactful and unparalleled experience that enriches our alumni community and fortifies our bonds with the firm and each other.
- Inclusive Community for All. While our professional experiences, skills and accolades are well-regarded, we understand that the strength of our alumni network is a result of the individual differences of our alumni. Through the Goodwin Alumni Community, we strive to create an environment in which all Goodwin alumni feel welcomed, respected, supported and valued in our differences.
- Consistent & Open Communication. Through the Goodwin Alumni Community, we strive to develop and cultivate long-lasting connections between alumni and the firm. We aim to maintain consistent and open communication about the firm and what Goodwin looks like today, and encourage alumni to connect with former colleagues to help make new connections and expand professional networks.
- Commitment to Innovation. Goodwin is known for having a significant impact on the legal industry, an achievement only attainable through a sound strategy, vibrant collaborative culture, sustained success and innovation. Through the Goodwin Alumni Community, we strive to push boundaries and explore possibilities, original ideas and clever notions to deliver a best-in-class experience for Goodwin alumni.
Goodwin is committed to delivering extraordinary value to our clients and achieving steady success in the legal industry. We have integrated these same values into the framework of the Goodwin Alumni Community to best serve the needs of our alumni and provide them with an optimal and enriching experience.
As we continue to expand our alumni program, we welcome your feedback. To contact our Strategic Alumni Engagement & Client Relations Team, please reach out to DG-Alumni@goodwinlaw.com.