As sexual harassment, misconduct and abuse allegations in the workplace mount, companies and their employees are increasingly focused on maintaining respectful workplace environments. Since #MeToo raised awareness, numerous states have passed laws to address workplace harassment with more legislation expected. Goodwin is ready to assist.
Whether providing employment law advice, legally compliant interactive training programs, conducting workplace investigations, or resolving matters through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation, Goodwin has experienced employment lawyers who have spent their careers addressing such sensitive areas.
Goodwin’s team routinely:
- advises with respect to highly-sensitive employment matters
- develops and presents awareness and prevention training to companies
- engages in thought leadership through publications and speaking engagements, including on the impact of #MeToo
- investigates allegations of inappropriate workplace conduct
- handles employment-related disputes
- assists companies with remedial actions
In addition, Goodwin lawyers:
- lead discussions among law students to affect change in the legal industry
- provide award-winning pro bono legal counsel to victims of sexual assault through the Victim Rights Law Center.