Congratulations to the Partnership Class of 1988!
In celebration of their 20th anniversary, we did a little research to find out what they're up to now and found these fun pictures from the 1988 New Partner Dinner.Twenty years later, eight members of the class continue to practice at Goodwin Procter.
- Lynne Barr
- Martin Carmichael, III
- Christopher P. Davis
- Trudy A. Ernst
- Collette Goodman (Shea & Gardner alumna)
- Lawrence E. Kaplan
- Paul E. Nemser
- Richard A. Oetheimer
- Raymond C. Zemlin
Here's where the other four members of the class have landed:
- Dennis Crimmins, Parker Scheer
- Marie Lefton, Fish and Richardson
- Loretta M. Smith, Bureau Chief, Massachusetts Attorney General's Office
- James D. Sperling, Rubin and Rudman
Congratulations also to the Shea & Gardner Partnership Class of 1988!
- Julie Edmond, Covington & Burling LLP
- Laura Wertheimer, Wilmer Hale