Nine Goodwin lawyers have been selected as members of Law360’s 2021 Editorial Advisory Boards. Board members are chosen based on their experience and expertise in their field, and will be relied upon to provide in-depth feedback on current events and help shape future coverage.
The Goodwin lawyers selected this term include:
- Banking Advisory Board: Anthony Alexis is a partner in Goodwin's Financial Industry Litigation practice and serves as the head of the firm's Consumer Financial Services Enforcement practice. Prior to joining Goodwin in 2017, he served as assistant director and head of the Office of Enforcement at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Hospitality Advisory Board: Teresa Goebel is a partner with Goodwin and chair of firm’s the global Hospitality and Leisure practice. She is ranked as a Band 1 lawyer in the national Leisure & Hospitality section of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. Goebel is also a member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers.
- Private Equity Advisory Board: Gabrielle Gould is a partner with more than 20 years of experience representing private equity firms, financial institutions and major corporations in federal and state courts, and in arbitrations throughout the United States. She has consistently been recognized as a leading lawyer by The Legal 500 United States and US News Best Lawyers.
- Fintech Advisory Board: Danielle Reyes is counsel in Goodwin's Fintech, Consumer Financial Services and Banking practices and is co-chair of the firm's CSR + ESG group. She advises on traditional and alternative lending, payments, regtech and insurtech matters, as well as fair and responsible banking, financial inclusion, corporate philanthropy and ESG matters.
- Real Estate Advisory Board: Nicole Riley is counsel at Goodwin and a member of the firm's Real Estate Industry practice, with a focus on commercial leasing, acquisitions and dispositions. Riley is a steering committee member of the recently launched PropSci practice and a member of the PropTech initiative.
- Appellate Advisory Board: Jaime Santos is an appellate partner at Goodwin based in Washington, D.C. She handles appeals and complex civil litigation, with a particular focus on Employee Retirement Income Security Act, intellectual property and product cases. Santos has also been integral to the judiciary's efforts to address harassment and workplace conduct in federal courts.
- M&A Advisory Board: Aly Simons is co-chair of Goodwin’s Technology M&A practice and a partner in the firm’s Technology and M&A Corporate Governance groups. Simons coaches boards and executives through successful M&A exits and helps companies grow their businesses and realize value through acquisition, both domestically and cross-border. She is also an advisory board member of Him For Her, a not-for-profit that aims to accelerate diversity on for-profit boards.
- M&A Advisory Board: Claudia Torres is counsel in Goodwin's Business Law Department and a member of its M&A/Corporate Governance practice. She focuses on mergers and acquisitions involving private and public entities, joint ventures and general corporate matters. Torres also represents technology companies in complex strategic transactions.
- Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board: Calvin Wingfield is a partner in Goodwin's Intellectual Property Litigation practice. He uses his computer science background and legal experience to implement innovative strategies in matters involving complex technologies. Wingfield has particular experience in patent litigation, trade secret litigation, internet law, intellectual property counseling, and portfolio development and enforcement. Within Goodwin, he co-chairs the firm's Committee on Racial and Ethnic Diversity and is a member of the Partnership Committee.