Ms. Acosta frequently speaks and educates others on D&I topics, including through the following engagements:
- In 2017, she was the keynote speaker at an event co-hosted with Strong Women Strong Girls on “Implicit Bias: Awareness and Disruption.”
- In 2016, she spoke about law firm diversity initiatives as part of a webinar hosted by Wolters Klewer.
- In 2016, she was a panelist at the ALFDP Fall Conference session on diversity dashboards.
- In 2015, she spoke about on-ramping programs as part of the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance’s Signature Seminar Series.
- In 2015, she was a panelist at the NYC Bar Association’s inaugural Women’s Leadership Symposium, “From Window Dressing to Results: How to Truly Move the Needle and Advance More Women Leaders,” and she led a breakout session on women’s leadership programs.
- In 2015, she and a team of executive coaches led a session at the PDC Summer Conference titled “The War for Talent: How a Coaching Program Can Help.”
- In 2014, she and the head of Harvard Law School’s Executive Education program led a session at the PDC Summer Conference titled “Understanding Sponsorship: A Case-Based, Problem-Solving Exercise.”