- Integral Health Holdings, LLC, in its acquisition of Courier Therapeutics, Inc.
- Collective Medical Technologies, Inc., in its $600 million sale to PointClickCare Corp.
- Zoox, Inc. in its sale to Amazon, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN).
- Slack, in its 27.7 billion sale to Salesforce (NYSE: CRM).
- MyoKardia, in its $13.1 billion sale to Bristol Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY).
- Segmenti.io, in its $3.2 billion sale to Twilio Inc. (NYSE: TWLO).
- Vlocity, in its $1.33 billion sale to Salesforce (NYSE: CRM).
- Moovit, in its approximately $900 million sale to Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC).
- TA Associates Management, L.P. in its acquisition of AffiniPay Holdings, LLC.
- Marlin Management Company, in its acquisition of AVI-SPL Acquisition, Inc.
- Machine Zone, in its sale to AppLovin.
- TARIS Biomedical, in its sale to Johnson & Johnson.
- Lime, in a $170 million financing round led by Uber. As part of the deal, Lime acquired Uber's micro-mobility subsidiary Jump.
- Marlin Equity Partners, in the closing of the sale of Longview to insightsoftware.
- Hyper Ice in its acquisition of NormaTec Holdings.
- Surgical Affiliates Management Group, Inc., completed the sale of all of the outstanding equity interests of SAMGI to Varsity Healthcare Partners.
- CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG), in its acquisition of Autolist.
- Sanzaru Games, in its sale to Facebook (NASDAQ: FB).
- Social Finance, Inc. in its acquisition by Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings V.
- Galecto, Inc. in its IPO.
- Cabaletta Bio in its $74 million IPO.
- AlloVir Inc in its IPO.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Amorim worked in Ernst & Young’s People Advisory Services department where he focused on various executive compensation and employee benefits issues with respect to foreign and domestic equity-based incentive plans, long-term incentive plans, ERISA and Affordable Care Act compliance, and qualified retirement benefit plan matters.