Ms. Anand advises and assists on transactions spanning the venture capital, private equity, M&A, capital markets and regulatory sectors. Her representative experience includes:
- LDC on its acquisition of Wifinity, a Gigabit Internet Service Provider, with products and services connecting over 6 million people a year
- Mayfair Equity Partners on its US$41m growth investment in eGym, a leading global fitness technology developer
- Parcel2Go and its shareholders on its agreement with EQT Private Equity in which EQT will acquire a majority stake in Parcel2Go. Parcel2Go has grown to be the category leader, providing marketplace services to all major UK carriers, offering collection and delivery services throughout the UK, Europe, and countries across the world.
- NetEase Inc. on its £15 million Series B funding into Build a Rocket Boy Studio for its new game 'Everywhere'.*
- Cabot Square Capital on its sale of Asset Alliance for £4.1 million.*
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on setting up a UK investment platform to invest in European renewable energy.*
- Saga plc on its £150 million firm placing an open offer on the London Stock Exchange.*
- UK Investment Fund on the recapitalisation of a UK lifestyle and accessories brand.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to qualification, Ms. Anand undertook seats in the Real Estate (Construction), Corporate (Technology, Media and Telecommunications), Cybersecurity and IP Disputes and Competition teams at HSF.Prior to the training contract at HSF, she was employed as a Consultant at the Centre for Internet and Society (CIS), a policy organization assisting corporates and governments on aspects of technology and regulatory policy in India. In this role, Ms. Anand undertook discrete research on projects relating to smart cities and intermediary liability regimes as a member of the Internet Governance vertical.
Ms. Anand played a key role in developing business leads for the India practice of the HSF, in collaboration with the Chairman of the India practice, resulting in in-roads into clients in the technology and start up sectors.
Women Trainee Lawyers Network
As the former Chair of the Women Trainee Lawyers Network at HSF, Ms. Anand developed and implemented strategies to address workplace gender issues, focussed at the trainee and junior associate levels.