Mr. Angrave’s representative experience includes:
- Crypton v Blockchain and Ors. – Acted for four of the six defendants in connection with proceedings regarding copyright infringement, breach of confidence, unlawful means conspiracy, inducing breach of contract, dishonest assistance and unconscionable receipt.
- Eteboxagu v Cycle Pharmaceuticals – Acted for the defendant in connection with a dispute concerning royalty payments under a revenue sharing agreement for a pharmaceutical product.
- Wayne Martin v GCI Network Solutions – Acted for the defendant in relation to a claim for rental arrears in respect of two commercial leases.
- A private real estate investment firm on a dispute regarding a property transaction and the buyer’s claim for relief against the forfeiture of the deposit due to an alleged defective notice to complete.
- A military charity on pre-action settlement of a dispute with a manufacturer regarding a purported contract for the sale of goods.
- Bankruptcy proceedings in relation to a debt owed to a client by a former director as a result of fraudulent activity. The bankruptcy petition was dismissed following a settlement agreement with an insurer.
- A multinational pharmaceutical client on the global co-ordination work covering the life cycle management and enforcement strategy of a portfolio of patents in relation to a blockbuster oncology drug.*