Mr. Anvaripour’s transactional experience includes the following representations:
- Atlassian in its acquisition of Trello for approximately $425 million
- Curse in its sale to Twitch, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, for an undisclosed amount
- Trulia in its sale to Zillow for $3.5 billion
- True&Co. in its sale to PVH Corp for an undisclosed amount
- Trooly, Inc. in its sale to Airbnb, Inc. for an undisclosed amount
- DogVacay in its sale to A Place for Rover for an undisclosed amount
- Automatic Labs in its sale to SiriusXM for an undisclosed amount
- Chariot Transit in its sale to Ford Smart Mobility for an undisclosed amount
- 13th Lab in its sale to Oculus VR, a subsidiary of Facebook, for an undisclosed amount
Mr. Anvaripour has advised notable emerging growth and startup technology companies and venture capital firms throughout his career including, Activehours, Andreessen Horowitz, Atlassian, Automatic Labs, Benchmark Capital, Chariot Transit, CircleCI, Clique Media Group, Curse, DogVacay, Eventbrite, Fitbit, FrontApp, Honeybook, Hortonworks, Index, Khosla Ventures, Ledger, Machine Zone, Marlin Equity Partners, Masterclass, OneLogin, Qualtrics, Qwilt, reddit, RubiconMD, Segment, Sequoia Capital, ThredUP, Toptal, Trooly, True&Co. Trulia, Trusona and TuneIn.
Mr. Anvaripour is a member of the California Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Anvaripour was an early employee at a legal technology startup and was an associate in the Silicon Valley office of McDermott, Will & Emery LLP.