Dr. Ashraf’s representative experience includes patent counseling and IP due diligence relating to the following deals:
- Dragonfly Therapeutics in its $475 million exclusive license agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb for Dragonfly’s IL-12 investigational immunotherapy program
- Dragonfly Therapeutics in its exclusive research and collaboration agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb with an upfront payment of $55 million to develop Dragonfly’s novel immunotherapies for multiple sclerosis and neuro-inflammation targets
- Dragonfly Therapeutics in its strategic collaboration agreement with Merck with the potential to earn Dragonfly up to $695 million in upfront and milestone payments to develop Dragonfly’s TriNKETTM technology platform for a number of solid-tumor programs
- QurAlis Corporation in its $42 million Series A financing to develop new therapies for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Anthos Therapeutics in its exclusive license agreement with Novartis for the development and commercialization of an anti-Factor XI/XIa antibody
- Fresenius Medical Care in its strategic global partnership with Humacyte supported by a $150 million equity investment
- Allena Pharmaceuticals in its $75 million initial public offering
- Juvenescence Ltd. in its 14.4 million share purchase of AgeX Therapeutics for $43.2 million
Dr. Ashraf is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Dr. Ashraf was an associate in the Intellectual Property group at Mintz Levin PC (Boston), and, prior to joining Mintz Levin, Dr. Ashraf was a Technical Specialist at Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein, & Fox (Washington, D.C.).