- Slack Technologies, Inc. in its 144A convertible debt offering
- The initial purchasers in Lyft, Inc.’s 144A convertible debt offering
- The initial purchasers in Snap Inc.’s 144A convertible debt offering
- Representative private company clients currently include: BIOMILQ, DNAnexus, Inc., Dremio, Frore Systems, the OneHealth Company, and Survata
- Representative company clients currently include: Mixbook, NewBalance, SoHo House, Updater, and various pro-bono clients
Ms. Ausley is a Certified Information Privacy Professional by the IAPP.
While attending law school, Ms. Ausley completed a fellowship with the Keiretsu Forum and her article, “The Prospective Impact of the Global Data Protection Regulation on Entrepreneurship: A Roboadvisor Case Study” was published in I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society. Ms. Ausley was also a senior editor for the University of Pennsylvania Law & Innovation Journal and worked in the Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic.