Some of Ms. Bagdol’s recent work includes:
- DST Global in its worldwide investments, including Airbnb, DraftKings, Farfetch, Funding Circle, Houzz, Klarna, Otoy, Robinhood Markets, Spotify, WhatsApp and WISH.
- JMI Equity in multiple transactions including its investment in CoreHR.
- JMI Equity portfolio companies in exit transactions, including:
- Studer Group, Inc. in its $325 million sale to Huron Consulting Inc. (NASDAQ: HURN)
- Compusearch Inc. in its sale to ABRY Partners
- Undertone Networks Inc. in its $180 million sale to Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI)
- Accel Partners in its investment in CartoDB.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of Tectum Holdings, Inc., a leading manufacturer of pickup truck accessories, from Kinderhook Industries.
- WisdomTree Investments in a variety of exchange-traded fund product development joint ventures and acquisitions, including its global product partnership with ICBC Credit Suisse, its acquisition of the sponsors of GreenHaven Continuous Commodity Index Fund and GreenHaven Coal Fund, its strategic investment in AdvisorEngine and its acquisition of Boost ETP.
- Various Mutual Fund Complexes with investments in U.S. and international technology companies (including through structured liquidity programs), including Coupang, Dropbox and Airbnb.
- Benevity, a global leader in online workplace giving, matching, volunteering and community investment software, in its growth equity investment from General Atlantic.
- Compusearch, an ABRY portfolio company, in its acquisition of FedBid, Inc.
- Higher Logic, a JMI Equity portfolio company, in its acquisitions of Informz and Real Magnet.
- MissionPoint Capital Partners in multiple transactions including its investment in OptiRTC.
- TrackMaven Inc. in general corporate representation and in its Series A and Series B equity financings.
- Thoma Bravo in the sale of Roadnet Technologies, Inc. to Vista Equity Partners and its portfolio company Omnitracs LLC.
- CoreHR, a JMI Equity portfolio company, as outside general counsel.
- L.A. T Apparel, a Ridge Capital Partners portfolio company, as outside general counsel.
Ms. Bagdol is a member of the American Bar Association and the LA County Bar Association.
Ms. Bagdol’s pro bono/charitable organization work includes involvement with the SEEP Network, a global network of international practitioner organizations dedicated to combating poverty through promoting inclusive markets and financial systems.
While attending law school, Ms. Bagdol served as articles editor of the Texas Law Review, for which she authored “Property Taxes and Community Land Trusts: A Middle Ground,” 91 Tex. L. Rev. 939 (2013).