Some of Ms. Bagdol's recent work includes:
- DST Global in its worldwide investments, including Airbnb, Acorns Grow, Auto1, Bulb, Brex, Checkout, Chime, Clubhouse, Deliveroo, Earnin, Farfetch, Flexport, Funding Circle, Go-Jek, GoStudent, GreenSky, Houzz, Instacart, Klarna, Otoy, Revolut, Robinhood Markets, Root, Snapchat, Spotify, SpotOn, Wealthsimple, Weee!, WhatsApp and WISH.
- Lone Pine Capital in more than 30 matters, including investments in Auto1, Brex, Klayvio, Outreach, Patreon, Snowflake, Sweetgreen and Transferwise.
- Sequoia Capital Global Equities in multiple growth equity investments and secondary transactions.
- Various Mutual Fund Complexes with investments in U.S. and international technology companies (including through structured liquidity programs), including Coupang, Dropbox, Redfin and Airbnb.
- Workfront, a former JMI Equity, Openview, Greenspring and W Capital Partners portfolio company, as outside general counsel, including in a recapitalization transaction led by W Capital Partners and its ultimate sale to Adobe, Inc.
- JMI Equity in multiple transactions including its investments in CoreHR, ChurnZero, CipherHealth and Employee Navigator and its acquisitions of Archibus, Serraview and Unanet.
- JMI Equity portfolio companies in exit transactions, including:
- Studer Group, Inc. in its $325 million sale to Huron Consulting Inc. (NASDAQ: HURN)
- Compusearch Inc. in its sale to ABRY Partners
- Undertone Networks Inc. in its $180 million sale to Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI)
- WisdomTree Investments in a variety of exchange-traded fund product development joint ventures and acquisitions, including its global product partnership with ICBC Credit Suisse, its acquisition of the sponsors of GreenHaven Continuous Commodity Index Fund and GreenHaven Coal Fund, its strategic investment in AdvisorEngine and its acquisition of Boost ETP.
- Benevity, a JMI Equity portfolio company and a global leader in online workplace giving, matching, volunteering and community investment software, in its growth equity investment from General Atlantic.
- Compusearch, an ABRY portfolio company, in its acquisition of FedBid, Inc. and the knowledge and learning products division of ASI.
Ms. Bagdol is a member of the American Bar Association and the LA County Bar Association.
Ms. Bagdol’s pro bono/charitable organization work includes involvement with the SEEP Network, a global network of international practitioner organizations dedicated to combating poverty through promoting inclusive markets and financial systems.
While attending law school, Ms. Bagdol served as articles editor of the Texas Law Review, for which she authored “Property Taxes and Community Land Trusts: A Middle Ground,” 91 Tex. L. Rev. 939 (2013).