Mr. Bardsley recent transactions include advising:
Venture capital transactions
- 83North as lead investor in the $90 million Series C financing of Exotec, a France-based manufacturer of automated warehouse order preparation systems relying on robot fleets operating in 3D.
- DST Global in its investment in the €486 million Series D of Qonto, a France-based neobank for B2B use cases.
- Gilde Healthcare Partners in the €53 million Series B financing of Withings, a French manufacturer of medical equipment (former Digital Health business of Nokia).
- Left Lane Capital and Quadrille Capital in leading the €24 million Series B financing round of La Belle Vie, a French foodtech start-up offering one-hour home grocery delivery.
- Left Lane Capital in leading the €4 million Series A financing round of Mentorshow, a French online education platform producing pre-recorded training videos by expert personalities/celebrities.
- Lemon Way, a Paris-based payment processor for marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms, in its 25 million euros Series B financing led by Toscafund.
- Perceptive Advisors as lead investor on the €50 million Series C financing of Dynacure, a biotechnology company developing new treatments for patients affected by serious orphan disorders.
LBO and growth equity transactions
- Tikehau Capital
- in its acquisition of a minority stake in Eki Metrics, a European leader in “data science for business”;
- in its acquisition of a minority stake in Valgo, a leader in removal and soil remediation.
- Equistone Partners Europe on the sale of the Bruneau Group, one of France’s leading online distributors of office furniture and supplies, to TowerBrook Capital Partners.
- Parquest Capital on its investment in the Eduservice group, a major French player in the private sector of technical and higher education.
- Bruneau Group, one of France’s leading online distributors of office furniture and supplies, in its acquisition of Office Depot Italy, the Italian subsidiary of Office Depot Europe, and on its acquisition of Viking Spain, a major player in B2B distance selling in Spain.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. [NASDAQ: CSCO], the US-based networking hardware and software firm, on the acquisition of French cybersecurity company, Sentryo.
- Salsify, Inc., a US-based firm producing online solitions for e-commerce product content management, on the acquisition of French company, Alkemics, a collaborative commerce platform for retailers and distributors.