Advising private equity sponsors:
- Sale of a leading U.K. chain of fast-service sushi restaurants*
- Acquisition of a majority stake in a global consultancy specialising in management consulting, technology, and innovation with an enterprise value of approximately $1 billion*
- Acquisition of an infrastructure and utility support services group*
- Acquisition of a leading U.K. holiday park operator with an enterprise value of approximately £350 million*
- Acquisition of a global leader of digital and broadcast solutions in the sports business with an enterprise value of approximately $200 million*
- Sale of a minority stake in a large European ports operator*
- Sale of Europe’s leading surface treatment and chemical application services company with an enterprise value of approximately £800 million*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin in January 2019, Mr. Bateman worked as a consultant at a leading global management consultancy. During this time he worked for leading global PE firms on commercial due diligence projects covering businesses in the fintech, data and financial services industries.