Mr. Bauman has served as counsel to:
- A U.K. biotech issuer on their IPO on the Nasdaq (ongoing).
- SVB Leerink and the underwriters on the $155.4 million IPO of Genfit S.A. on the Nasdaq and a concurrent private placement in Europe.
- Galapagos NV on the approximately €296.2 million ($345 million) follow-on offering of ADSs listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
- An American multinational investment bank and financial services company and the underwriters on the $172.5 million follow-on offering by DBV Technologies on the Nasdaq and Euronext Paris.
- Morphosys AG on its ongoing SEC reporting.
- General Catalyst on the sale of its shareholding in CCP Games to Pearl Abyss for $425 million.
- Advent International on Addiko Bank AG’s €172m IPO on the Vienna Stock Exchange.
- Zouk Capital as primary selling shareholder IPO and subsequent sales of shares in va-Q-tec AG.