Ms. Beier’s recent experience includes advising:
- Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG (pbb) with a term loan to partially refinance the debt of OFFICEFIRST, a subsidiary of IVG Immobilien AG
- WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG in the acquisition of four retail shopping centers with 52,500 square meters of rental space in the aggregate
- Slate Asset Management in its acquisition and financing of 67 grocery-anchored real estate assets located throughout Germany
- Allianz Real Estate on a joint venture with VGP regarding the development of industry and logistic real estate*
- Unibail-Rodamco on the sale of a property in Wuerzburg*
- Medical Properties Trust on the acquisition of the MEDIAN clinic group and the following sale-and-lease back*
- Vonovia (formerly Deutsche Annington) on the acquisition of two residential real estate portfolios*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Beier is admitted as German lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) since 2012. Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, she was an associate in the Dusseldorf office of Noerr LLP.