Mr. Bohne’s recent experience includes representing:
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc. in its €1.6 Mrd. joint venture agreement with Primonial Group in a MPT portfolio of 71 post-acute hospitals throughout Germany (2018).
- Barings Real Estate Advisers on the acquisition of Karstadt Germany’s main logistics center for approximately €90 million (2017).
- Slate Asset Management in its acquisition of various portfolios of real estate assets (2017).
- Barings Real Estate Advisers in relation to the sale of the Frankfurt office property Astropark to TLG Immobilien (2017).
- CONREN Land on the acquisition of a Munich office property through an asset deal for the open-ended real estate special AIF “CONREN Land Büro Invest-Plus” (2017).
- WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG in the acquisition of four retail shopping centers with 52,500 square meters of rental space in the aggregate (2016).
- Slate Asset Management in its acquisition and financing of 67 grocery-anchored real estate assets located throughout Germany (2016).
Mr. Bohne was admitted as a German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) in 2003. Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Mr. Bohne was a partner in the Frankfurt office of Ashurst LLP, where he also served on real estate steering and audit committees.