Mr. Bonnet’s recent representations include:
- Private debt funds Ardian Private Debt, European Capital and Capzanine on the financing of the €450 million acquisition of The Flexitallic Group (formerly FDS Group) by Bridgepoint from Eurazeo through the issue of €275 million of unitranche bonds with attached warrants*
- Goldman Sachs on the term loan B facility agreement through the issue of a private bond and CIC and The Royal Bank of Scotland on the revolving credit facility related to the refinancing of the existing senior debt of Groupe Alliance Industries.*
- Bank of Ireland, Crédit Industriel et Commercial, HSBC France, ING Bank France, Natixis and Société Générale as arrangers and lenders, and Natixis as agent and security agent on the financing of the acquisition of the Balt group by Bridgepoint from the Plowiecki family.*
- Athyrium Capital (U.S. private equity fund specializing in the healthcare sector) on the unitranche financing of the acquisition of Crucelle Sweden AB by Vaccines Holdings Sweden (a subsidiary of Valneva SE).*
- Ares Management Limited (as arranger), and funds managed by Ares Management Limited and Avenue Capital Group (as subscribers), on the €82 million unitranche Euro-denominated bond financing provided for the acquisition of World Freight Company International by Greenbriar Equity Group*
- The Avenue and Permira private debt funds in connection with the €100 million unitranche (English law notes) refinancing of Groupe Delsey*
- A bank pool led by BNP Paribas on the €135 million senior financing for the acquisition by Apax of Maltese telecom operator Melita*
- The Crescent Capital private debt funds on the €80 million second lien financing (English law notes) in connection with the acquisition by Charterhouse of Groupe Cooper.*
- The Capzanine funds on the €147 million unitranche (senior and PIK) bond financing for the acquisition by Carlyle of Groupe Marle International*
- A bank pool led by BNP Paribas on the €132 million financing of the takeover by ID Logistics of Logiters Logistica SA.*
- The Capzanine private debt funds on the subordinated PIK bonds financing for the takeover of Groupe Tessi.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Crédit Suisse International, Natixis and Société Générale on the €504 million refinancing of the acquisition of French hotel group B&B Hotels by private equity firm PAI Partners
- IK Investment Partners on the senior financing of the acquisition of Colisée Group
- Partners Group and Northwestern Mutual in connection with a £70 million junior pik bonds financing for the refinancing of the acquisition of a joint-control stake by PAI Partners and Lur Berri in Labeyrie Fine Foods
- Advising Lion Capital in relation to the refinancing of Picard
- Hayfin on the €68 million unitranche financing of the acquisition of the Tiama group by French family office Caravelle
- Bluebay Asset Management, as arranger and unitranche lender, on the refinancing of Bertrand group, taking the form of a unitranche issuance of €93 million. The finance provides for additional unitranche issues of a maximum of €20 million for the purpose of funding the group’s capital expenditure and permitted acquisitions.
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.