Ms. Bostel’s recent experience includes representation of:
- Normandy Real Estate Partners to bring together a consortium of investors to redevelop the Terminal Stores building in Manhattan.
- A real estate investment manager in the restructuring of its ownership of an office park, including the division of land on which the different buildings were located, the separate disposition of two of the buildings and a vacant land parcel to three separate buyers, and the recapitalization of its ownership of a third building with an equity investment from a Korean investment manager and procurement of mortgage debt from a nationally recognized commercial bank.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager in the formation of multiple joint ventures to invest in different opportunity zone redevelopment projects.
- Multiple nationally recognized investment managers in acquisitions and dispositions of private REIT stock.
- A real estate investment manager in the origination of a mezzanine loan for the acquisition of multiple contiguous parcels of land in New York City and pre-development costs related to their redevelopment into a luxury mixed-use tower.
- VBI Real Estate, a Sao Paolo-based real estate investment manager, in the formation of a programmatic joint venture with UK-based Grosvenor Group to retrofit and operate student housing facilities throughout Brazil.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager in the formation of a programmatic joint venture to redevelop a former railyard into a multiple parcel office and retail community and procurement of the related construction financing.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager in the formation of a joint venture to redevelop an entire city block into multiple towers with residential, retail and office components as well as various development projects on behalf of governmental organizations.
- A real estate investment manager in the creation of a separate account platform with a state pension plan to invest in U.S. real estate.
Ms. Bostel is active in pro bono matters, with a particular focus on immigration work.