Ms. Bruneel’s recent transactions include advising:
- Parquest Capital on the acquisition of the Fauché group, the French leading player in electrical engineering, and of the Aserti group, specialized in maintenance services for manufacturing processes.
- IK Investment Partners on their exclusive agreement with Eurazeo PME and the management team for the acquisition of the majority stake in the Colisée group, a leading player in the elderly care segment in France.
- Euromezzanine on the acquisition of Groupe Ginger, one of France's leading operations in the construction industry.
- Equistone Partners Europe on the acquisition of the Bruneau group, one of France's leading online distributors of office furniture and supplies.
- LFPI on the acquisition of the Eductive group, a French company operating educational and professional training institutes.
- Lion Capital on the refinancing of the Picard group and the Afflelou group.
- Capzanine on the unitranche financing of the acquisition of the Nexeya group, French group specialized in designing and developing mission critical products for the aerospace, defense, energy and railway sectors.
- KKR on their investment in Ivalua, a spend management software company founded in France and now headquartered in the Silicon Valley.
- PAI Partners and the management of Cerba Healthcare, a European leader in the clinical pathology business, in the sale of the group to Public Sector Pension Investment Board and Partners Group.