Ms. Bruneel’s recent work includes advising:
Private Equity/Corporate Transactions
- Equistone Partners Europe on the acquisition of the Accès Industrie group, an independent player in the rental of aerial work platforms and telescopic forklift trucks.
- Hayfin Capital Management on the unitranche refinancing of the Interflora group, a French flower retailing chain.
- Ipackchem Group, a high performance plastic packaging supplier, on the acquisition of the Chinese blow moulding company, Jiangsu Rotam Boxmore Packaging Co., Ltd.
- Junzheng Group, a listed Chinese conglomerate and an affiliate of Beijing Bohui Innovation Biotechnology and Advion, Inc, on its acquisition of Interchim, a specialist in manufacturing and distribution of reagents, consumables and dedicated instruments for the R&D and industry laboratory.
- Keensight Capital on the acquisition of the Datawords Group, a group specialized in customized international marketing campaigns for global brands.
- Lion Capital on the sale of 43% of the share capital and voting rights of Picard, a French producer and retailer of frozen foods, held by its co-investor, Aryzta AG ("Aryzta"), to Invest Group Zouari SAS.
- NiXEN Partners, Initiative & Finance and the management of the Vulcain Engineering Group on the sale of Vulcain, a French engineering consultancy firm focusing on the energy and pharmaceutical sectors, to Equistone Partners Europe.
- Parquest Capital
- on the sale of 5 Santé, a group of post-acute care private clinics specialized in rehabilitation of chronical diseases, to Korian,
- on the sale of Homeperf, a nationwide leading homecare service provider specialized in perfusion, nutrition, insulin therapy and respiratory assistance services, to the Sapio group.
- Tokheim Services Group, the European leader of solutions and services to public and private energy distribution infrastructures for mobility, and its shareholders on the acquisition of the group by HLD Group.
- Andera Partners on the single closing of its sponsorless mezzanine fund, ActoMezz IV.
- Artemid on the fundraising of Artemid Senior Loan III, with a total commitment of €400 million.
- Committed Advisors on the fundraising of Committed Advisors Secondary Fund IV, with a total commitment of €1.6 billion.
- EMZ Partners on the closing of its ninth fund EMZ 9, with a total commitment of €1.043 billion.
- Latour Capital Management on the fundraising of Latour Capital III.