- Graphite Capital on the acquisition of Hanson Wade, a market leading conference organiser and provider of information services, focused primarily on the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
- ECI on its acquisition of Travel Chapter, a leading marketing platform for holiday lettings in the UK
- Bregal Milestone
- in connection with its investment in Arkphire, a leading IT solutions provider based in Ireland and the UK
- in connection with its investment in Basware, a global source-to-pay software provider listed on Nasdaq Helsinki
- ICG Enterprise Trust, Risk Capital Partners and management on the sale of The Laine Pub Company, one of the leading independent managed pub companies in the UK
- Bridgepoint on its lead investment in Deliveroo’s $275 million Series E funding round*
GTT Communications, Inc. on its definitive agreement to sell its infrastructure business to I Squared Capital for US$2.15 billion. I Squared Capital is an independent global infrastructure investment management firm focusing on energy, utilities, digital infrastructure, transport and social infrastructure
- FM:Systems, a portfolio company of Accel-KKR, on its acquisition of Asure Software Inc’s workplace management business
- BCI Burke, a portfolio company of The Halifax Group, on its acquisition of Percussion Play, a leading manufacturer of outdoor musical instruments
- Empowering Learning, a portfolio company of Graphite Capital, on its acquisition of Team Teach, a provider of positive behavior management training
- PF Concept International BV, a portfolio company of Charlesbank, in connection with its acquisition of SPS, a promotional merchandise company
- WisdomTree Investments Inc., on its $611 million acquisition of ETF Securities’ European exchange-traded commodities, currency and short-and-leveraged business
- Optum Ventures in connection with its investment in Icometrix, a global expert in brain imaging AI solutions
- OpenView on its investment in Balena, a UK based software company
- LeapFrog Investments on its Series C investment in WorldRemit, a leading digital money transfer service
- The management team of Parcel2Go, a portfolio company of Mayfair Equity Partners, on its agreement with EQT Private Equity (EQT) in which EQT will acquire a majority stake in Parcel2Go. Mayfair Equity Partners and management will remain as minority shareholders. P2G’s management team, including Executive Chair, James Greenbury, will continue to lead the company, building on its strong execution track record of growth and product innovation.
- Senior management of Waterstones in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in their business by funds managed by Elliot Advisors.
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.