While attending law school, Ms. Calistro was a staff writer and an articles editor for the Boston College Law Review.
Ms. Calistro’s recent work includes:
- Representing a real estate development firm in a $100 million lawsuit with a joint venture partner arising out of an unsuccessful air-rights development project.
- Defending a private equity firm in a $50 million post-acquisition fraud action in Delaware Superior Court.
- Conducting an internal investigation on behalf of the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office (“SCDAO”) relating to the conduct of a former Assistant District Attorney during his tenure at the SCDAO.
- Representing a life sciences company in an internal investigation into alleged accounting irregularities.
- Representing the independent directors of a publicly-traded commercial mortgage REIT in a confidential, binding arbitration relating to the termination of the REIT’s external manager and internalization of its management function.
- Conducting a post-acquisition anti-bribery and anti-corruption review to ensure compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and U.K. Bribery Act.
- Defending a life sciences company and its officers in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts in a securities class action arising out of the delayed filing of a biologics license application for a gene therapy product.
- Representing numerous clients in responding to inquiries from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Ms. Calistro is a member of the Boston Bar Association.