Mr. Cheng’s representative matters include:
- Representation of a software company in connection with an acquisition financing consisting of a $150 million senior secured credit facility.*
- Representation of various pharmaceutical companies in senior secured credit facilities and royalty financings.*
- Representation of ad hoc groups of lenders in connection with various liability management financings, including priming facilities, debt exchanges and amend-and-extends.*
- Representation of private equity firms in connection with acquisition financings and recapitalizations for portfolio companies.*
- Representation of financial advisors and borrowers in connection with convertible note issuances and exchanges.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Cheng was a partner with Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP in Los Angeles. Previously, Mr. Cheng practiced as a corporate associate with Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in New York City.