Darian Chui 徐 振杰
Darian Chui is an international legal consultant in the firm’s Business Law Department and a member of its Private Equity group.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2018, Mr. Chui practiced in the corporate and commercial department at a Hong Kong law firm where he focused on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and compliance.
His recent representations includes:
- FountainVest Partners and The Carlyle Group in the proposed sale of their equity stakes in Focus Media Information Technology to the Alibaba Group.
- Morningside China TMT Fund as selling shareholder in the Hong Kong IPO of Xiaomi Corporation.
- Sequoia Capital China in the formation of China-focused venture capital and growth fund co-investment vehicles.
- Pantronics Holdings (1611.HK) – represented the sponsor and underwriters in the Hong Kong IPO of Pantronics Holdings.*
- Sam Woo Construction Group (3822.HK) – represented the sponsor and underwriters in the Hong Kong IPO of Sam Woo Construction Group.*
- Miricor Enterprises Holdings (8358.HK) in its GEM listing.*
- Windmill Group (8409.HK) in its GEM listing.*
- Universe Printshop Holdings (8448.HK) in its GEM listing.*
- Greater China Financial Holdings (0431.HK) in its HK$474.4 million rights issue.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
The University of Hong Kong
BPP Law School
University of London, SOAS