- Representation of a major secondary investment firm in the purchase of a diversified portfolio of over 250 private fund interests, one of the largest secondary transactions ever completed*
- Representation of a growth equity firm focused on making energy and financial services investments in over $5 billion in fundraisings and targeted capital raises*
- Representation of an agribusiness investment firm in over $1 billion in credit fund, PE fund, co-investment and fund of one fund product offerings*
- Representation of a distressed credit and special situation fund manager in connection with the formation of a $550 million+ private equity fund*
- Representation of several private equity firms in connection with fund restructurings, stapled secondaries and spinouts*
- Representation of a growth equity fund manager in connection with the formation of a fund focused on investments in the southern U.S.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin
Mr. Clark is a member of the Private Investment Fund Forum and the New York State Bar.