Mr. Conder’s recent matters include representing:
- HSBC Alternative Investments and Hines UK on the £416 million sale of Broadgate West, a 460,000 square feet multi-let office building in London
- Deutsche Asset Management on the £370 million acquisition and forward funding of the new Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) headquarters building in Stratford, east London
- Workspace on the £160 million acquisition of the Jersey company which owns Salisbury House at 28-31 Finsbury Circus, London EC2 and on the £98 million acquisition of 13-17 Fitzroy Street, London W1, both of which are multi-let properties and are Workspace’s highest value investments to date.
- KWAP (Malaysian state pension fund) on the £210 million acquisition, financing and subsequent £270 million sale of 88 Wood Street in London
- Kennedy Wilson Europe Real Estate plc on the £204 million acquisition of 111 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1 – a 227,000 sq ft landmark, Grade A building located near Victoria station in London which is the headquarters of the Daily Telegraph
- Deutsche Asset Management on the £100 million acquisition and forward funding of 2 St Peter’s Square, Manchester, predominantly let to E&Y
- Credit Suisse Asset Management on the £90 million sale of 3 Hardman Square, a multi-let office and retail building in Manchester’s Spinningfields development
- Henderson Park on the £65+ million PRS joint venture with Greystar to acquire 180+ residential units across three sites in London
- Medical Properties Trust (a U.S. REIT) on the acquisition and development funding of a new Circle operated hospital in Birmingham
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2012, Mr. Conder was a partner with Linklaters, serving as head of its UK investment team and co-head of its global real estate sector group.