- Drafted 8-K and 10-K filings.
- Performed form checks for S-1, 8-k, 10-K, and 10-Q.
- Drafted proxy statements.
- Drafted and review sections within S-1.
- Worked with various printers to input client and partner changes.
- Drafted Legal opinions for SEC filings.
- Filed Form D documents.
- Performed due diligence review and drafted due diligence disclosure schedules for transactional deals.
- Drafted incorporation, formation, and conversion documents for various companies.
- Drafted Franchise Disclosure Document in compliance with both Federal and State laws.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Coney was most recently at Greenburg Traurig, LLP. She was previously at Taft Stettinius & Hollister.
Ms. Coney also has experience working with Cincinnati based incubators — the Brandery and MORTAR.
While in law school, she was Managing Editor of the Ohio State Journal of Dispute Resolution. She was also the Venture Capital Finalist — Lowell Milken Institute-Sandler Prize for New Entrepreneurs at UCLA Law, and the Venture Capital Semi-Finalist — Knapp Venture Competition at UCLA Anderson School of Management.