Matt has worked on a variety of transactions throughout his career, including office, ground floor retail, and life science laboratory space, as well as suburban office and shopping centers, and live music venues. His clients range from developers with large portfolios to early-stage biotech tenants in locations across the United States.
- A nationally recognized developer with its acquisition, leasing, and disposition activities across a large portfolio of office, ground floor retail and life science buildings in Boston’s Seaport and Kenmore Square and Lexington, Quincy, and Charlestown, Massachusetts.*
- Early-stage biotech companies with leases and subleases in Boston, Cambridge, and Waltham, Massachusetts.*
- A live-music operator in leasing of space for new venues in Boston and Las Vegas.*
- Owners of suburban shopping centers in leases in Greater Boston, Providence, and upstate New York.*
- A landlord with leasing of office space and ground floor retail across its portfolio of buildings in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Littleton, and Franklin, Massachusetts and Bedford, New Hampshire.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Matt was a Partner at Sherin & Lodgen LLP, where he gained considerable experience in commercial leasing, acquisitions, conveyancing, service contracts, and renewable energy projects.
Matt is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
In 2018, Matt was nominated to join Lambda Alpha International – a land economics society where industry professionals connect to share knowledge and advance best practices. He remains an active member.