Ms. Cox's experience includes:
- Negotiating investments into a number of private funds for institutional investors
- Ongoing regulatory and legal advice to several UK-based managers
- Acting for PAI Partners (and several other managers) on their transfers
- Acting for Australian pension funds in relation to investments in private equity and other structured funds.*
- Advising Australian pension fund trustees on a wide range of legal and regulatory matters.*
- Advising large Australian financial institutions on compliance with the Australian financial services regulatory regime.*
- Assisting an international insurer in its responses to the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry.*
- Advising international institutions on the application of Australia's foreign investment policy.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2019, Ms. Cox was a solicitor in the International Funds team at King & Wood Mallesons in Australia.