Ms. Dacey’s matters include:
- Representation of various companies and their directors and officers in shareholder litigation in state and federal court.*
- Representation of underwriting syndicates of initial and secondary public offerings in securities class actions in state and federal court.*
- Representation of various companies in FINRA and SEC investigations.*
- Representation of various companies in contract-related disputes, litigation in state court, and arbitration.*
- Investigations of alleged misconduct by members, officers, and employees of the United States House of Representatives.*
- Pro bono representations, including a number of representations referred by Her Justice in New York and GLAD in Boston.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Dacey was an associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP. She has also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Alvin K. Hellerstein of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and as an investigative counsel to the United States House of Representatives Committee on Ethics.
While attending law school, Ms. Dacey served as a submissions editor for the Columbia Science and Technology Law Review and as an intern for the Honorable Debra A. Livingston of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and for the Honorable Theodore H. Katz of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.