Recent transactions include advising:
- ICG-Longbow on its latest over-subscribed real estate debt fund, with commitments effectively at its hard cap of £1 billion, for investment in UK real estate*
- A listed leading specialist asset manager on the largest GP led liquidity event in Europe, which included a direct secondary portfolio sale*
- A leading European private equity firm on a GP led stapled secondary, one of the first of such transactions to close successfully in Europe*
- Abraaj Capital (previously Aureos Capital) on the structuring and establishment of various of their thematic and regional funds including their Global Healthcare Fund targeting $1 billion*
- Ambienta on its fund raising of Fund II, closing above its target of €300 million and ahead of schedule, using a differentiated fund structure*
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management on the formation of feeder funds for its private banking clients*
- On infrastructure funds, both brown- and green-field, investing globally, across Europe and in emerging markets*
- On various emerging market funds including those investing in Africa, India, the Middle East, Turkey, Brazil and south-east Asia.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. D’Aguiar is also qualified in India and worked in Mumbai for over three years. His work included fund formation and transactions.