Ms. Daley’s recent client representations include the following:
IPOs and Capital Markets Transactions
- bluebird bio in its $75 million private placement financing.
- Cerevel Therapeutics in its $350 million follow-on public offering.
- Kymera Therapeutics in its $257 million follow-on public offering.
- The underwriters in connection with Krystal Biotech’s over $250 million of follow-on public offerings.
- Achilles Therapeutics (United Kingdom) in its $175.5 initial public offering.
- Esperion Therapeutics in its $280 million 144A offering and $250 million “at-the-market” offering.
- AlloVir in its $317.7 million initial public offering and $100 million “at-the-market” offering.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals in its $175 million follow-on public offering and $200 million “at-the-market” offering.
- Karuna Therapeutics in its $100 million initial public offering, $250 million and $287.5 million follow-on public offerings, and $150 million “at-the-market” offering.
- BioDelivery Sciences International in its $60 million follow-on public offering.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $387.5 million follow-on public offering.
Private Company Financing Transactions
- Versanis Bio in its $70 million Series A financing.
- OrbiMed as co-lead investor in the $40 million Series A financing of Gennao Bio.
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals in its $135 million Series C financing.
- Imvaq Therapeutics in its $15 million Series B Preferred Stock and convertible note financing.
- Beta Bionics in its $63 million Series B2 financing.
- Karuna Therapeutics in its $82 million Series B financing.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. in its $110 million Series A financing.
Joint Ventures, M&A and Collaborations
- Plug Power in a $1.5 billion equity investment in connection with its strategic partnership with South Korea-based SK Group.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. in its acquisition by Exact Sciences Corporation for up to $2.15 billion.
- Unum Therapeutics in the sale of its BOXR (Bolt-on Chimeric Receptor) technology for approximately $11.5 million.
- Unum Therapeutics in its acquisition of Kiq LLC, a privately held, biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of precision kinase inhibitors, and concurrent PIPE investment to raise $104 million.
- Avadel Legacy Pharmaceuticals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Avadel Pharmaceuticals (Ireland), in the sale of its hospital product assets for approximately $40 million.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $100 million equity financing closed in connection with its $2 billion strategic financing collaboration with Blackstone.
- CRISPR Therapeutics in a series of transactions by which CRISPR acquired 100% of the partnership interests of Casebia Therapeutics.
- BeiGene in its $2.7 billion share sale as part of a global strategic collaboration with Amgen.
- BlueRock Therapeutics on its agreement to be fully acquired by Bayer AG for up to $1 billion.
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. on its partnership with GeneTx Biotherapeutics LLC to develop GeneTx’s GTX-102.
- Arvinas, Inc. in its collaboration with Bayer to jointly launch a new company to leverage Arvinas’ PROTAC technology for agricultural applications.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $400 million equity financing closed in connection with Alnylam’s collaboration with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
Ms. Daley serves on the Board of Directors of Women in the Enterprise of Science and Technology (WEST), a Boston-based nonprofit organization that provides a powerful forum and supportive environment for early and mid-career women in the fields of science and technology. She is also a contributor and editor of Big Molecule Watch, the firm’s award-winning blog that reports real-time analysis and updates on regulatory issues, litigation, legislation and other news in the developing world of biosimilars. Ms. Daley is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the Navajo Nation Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Daley was Of Counsel in the Corporate group at DLA Piper in Boston. Earlier in her career, she was an associate in the Corporate practices at DLA Piper and Squire Patton Boggs in Phoenix, and Gunderson Dettmer in Boston. Ms. Daley also previously served as Associate General Counsel of a Nasdaq-listed global provider of telecom business solutions, handling corporate governance matters and Exchange Act reporting, subsidiary maintenance, and litigation management and case strategy.