Ms. Daley’s recent client representations include the following:
IPOs and Capital Markets Transactions
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals in its $175 million follow-on public offering.
- Karuna Therapeutics in its $100 million initial public offering and a $250 million follow-on offering.
- BioDelivery Sciences International in its $60 million follow-on public offering.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $387.5 million follow-on public offering.
- Beta Bionics in its $63 million Series B2 financing.
- Karuna Therapeutics in its $82 million Series B financing.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. in its $110 million Series A financing.
Joint Ventures, M&A and Collaborations
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $100 million equity financing closed in connection with its $2 billion strategic financing collaboration with Blackstone.
- CRISPR Therapeutics in a series of transactions by which CRISPR acquired 100% of the partnership interests of Casebia Therapeutics.
- BeiGene in its $2.7 billion share sale as part of a global strategic collaboration with Amgen.
- BlueRock Therapeutics on its agreement to be fully acquired by Bayer AG for up to $1 billion.
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. on its partnership with GeneTx Biotherapeutics LLC to develop GeneTx’s GTX-102.
- Arvinas, Inc. in its collaboration with Bayer to jointly launch a new company to leverage Arvinas’ PROTAC technology for agricultural applications.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $400 million equity financing closed in connection with Alnylam’s collaboration with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
- A global provider of digital communication services, in its $640 million going-private transaction.*
- A public business software company in its $600 million stock-for-stock acquisition by another global public company in the electronic business solutions industry.*
- A global provider of telecom products and services, in its $272 million sale of assets involving operations and employees in over 20 countries.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Daley serves on the Advisory Board of Women in the Enterprise of Science and Technology. She is also a contributor and editor of Big Molecule Watch, the firm’s award-winning blog that reports real-time analysis and updates on regulatory issues, litigation, legislation and other news in the developing world of biosimilars. Ms. Daley is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the Navajo Nation Bar Association.
Ms. Daley previously served as Associate General Counsel of a Nasdaq-listed global provider of telecom business solutions, handling corporate governance matters and Exchange Act reporting, subsidiary maintenance, and litigation management and case strategy.