Ms. Daley’s recent client representations include the following:
IPOs and Capital Markets Transactions
- Karuna Therapeutics in its $100 million initial public offering.
- BioDelivery Sciences International in its $60 million follow-on public offering.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $387.5 million follow-on public offering.
- A biotechnology company in its corporate reorganization and $170 million Regulation S offering.*
- Beta Bionics in its $63 million Series B2 financing.
- Karuna Therapeutics in its $82 million Series B financing.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. in its $110 million Series A financing.
Joint Ventures, M&A and Collaborations
- Arvinas, Inc. in its collaboration with Bayer to jointly launch a new company to leverage Arvinas’ PROTAC technology for agricultural applications.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $400 million equity financing closed in connection with Alnylam’s collaboration with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
- An IP commercialization company in its acquisition of assets and strategic collaborations.*
- A vertically-integrated real estate company in a $300 million joint venture.*
- A global provider of digital communication services, in its $640 million going-private transaction.*
- A public business software company in its $600 million stock-for-stock acquisition by another global public company in the electronic business solutions industry.*
- A global provider of telecom products and services, in its $272 million sale of assets involving operations and employees in over 20 countries.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin
Ms. Daley is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the Navajo Nation Bar Association.
Ms. Daley previously served as Associate General Counsel of a Nasdaq-listed global provider of telecom business solutions, handling corporate governance matters and securities law compliance, subsidiary maintenance, and litigation management and case strategy.