Ms. Daley’s recent transactional experience includes:
- A biotechnology company in its corporate reorganization and $170 million Regulation S offering.*
- An IP commercialization company in its acquisition of assets and strategic collaborations.*
- A vertically-integrated real estate company in a $300 million joint venture.*
- A global provider of digital communication services, in its $640 million going-private transaction.*
- A public business software company in its $600 million stock-for-stock acquisition by another global public company in the electronic business solutions industry.*
- A global provider of telecom products and services, in its $272 million sale of assets involving operations and employees in over 20 countries.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin
Ms. Daley is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the Navajo Nation Bar Association.
Ms. Daley previously served as Associate General Counsel of a Nasdaq-listed global provider of telecom business solutions, handling corporate governance matters and securities law compliance, subsidiary maintenance, and litigation management and case strategy.