Ms. Daley’s recent client representations include the following:
IPOs and Capital Markets Transactions
- Esperion Therapeutics in connection with a 144A offering of $280 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior subordinated notes and a concurrent capped call transaction and prepaid forward stock purchase transaction.
- AlloVir in its $317.7 million initial public offering.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals in its $175 million follow-on public offering.
- Karuna Therapeutics in its $100 million initial public offering and a $250 million follow-on offering.
- BioDelivery Sciences International in its $60 million follow-on public offering.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $387.5 million follow-on public offering.
- Imvaq Therapeutics in its $15 Series B Preferred Stock and convertible note financing.
- Beta Bionics in its $63 million Series B2 financing.
- Karuna Therapeutics in its $82 million Series B financing.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. in its $110 million Series A financing.
Joint Ventures, M&A and Collaborations
- Plug Power in a $1.5 billion equity investment in connection with its strategic partnership with South Korea-based SK Group.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. in its acquisition by Exact Sciences Corporation for up to $2.15 billion.
- Information Tycoon, the innovator of digital due diligence in multifamily real estate, in its acquisition by SightPlan.
- Unum Therapeutics in the sale of its BOXR (Bolt-on Chimeric Receptor) technology for approximately $11.5 million.
- Unum Therapeutics in its acquisition of Kiq LLC, a privately held, biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of precision kinase inhibitors, and concurrent PIPE investment to raise $104 million.
- Avadel Legacy Pharmaceuticals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Avadel Pharmaceuticals (Ireland), in the sale of its hospital product assets for approximately $40 million.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $100 million equity financing closed in connection with its $2 billion strategic financing collaboration with Blackstone.
- CRISPR Therapeutics in a series of transactions by which CRISPR acquired 100% of the partnership interests of Casebia Therapeutics.
- BeiGene in its $2.7 billion share sale as part of a global strategic collaboration with Amgen.
- BlueRock Therapeutics on its agreement to be fully acquired by Bayer AG for up to $1 billion.
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. on its partnership with GeneTx Biotherapeutics LLC to develop GeneTx’s GTX-102.
- Arvinas, Inc. in its collaboration with Bayer to jointly launch a new company to leverage Arvinas’ PROTAC technology for agricultural applications.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in a $400 million equity financing closed in connection with Alnylam’s collaboration with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
Ms. Daley serves on the Board of Directors of Women in the Enterprise of Science and Technology (WEST). She is also a contributor and editor of Big Molecule Watch, the firm’s award-winning blog that reports real-time analysis and updates on regulatory issues, litigation, legislation and other news in the developing world of biosimilars. Ms. Daley is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the Navajo Nation Bar Association.
Ms. Daley previously served as Associate General Counsel of a Nasdaq-listed global provider of telecom business solutions, handling corporate governance matters and Exchange Act reporting, subsidiary maintenance, and litigation management and case strategy.