- ClimaCell in its Series B financing with participation from Envision Ventures, Ford Smart Mobility, Canaan, JetBlue Technology Ventures, and National Grid Technologies.
- HqO in its Series B financing led by Insight Partners.
- Embrace Mobile in its Series A financing led by AV8 Ventures, with participation from Y Combinator, Greycroft, and Pritzker Group Venture Capital.
- Fincura in an equity financing.
- Modulate in its Series Seed financing with participation from 2Enable Partners and Hyperplane Venture Capital.
- RxRevu in its Series A financing led by the University of Colorado Health.
- ROME Therapeutics in its Series A financing led by Google Ventures, with participation from ARCH Venture Partners and Partners Innovation Fund.
- Karuna Pharmaceuticals in its Series A financing with participation from ARCH Venture Partners and PureTech Health.
- Cabaletta Bio in its Series A and Series B financings led by 5AM Ventures.
- Represents venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins, Charles River Ventures, Kindred Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
- Zendesk in its acquisition of Smooch Technologies.
- Haven Money in its sale to Credit Karma.
- Gixo in its sale to Beachbody.
- Handy Technologies in its sale to ANGI Homeservices.
- New England Treatment Access (“NETA”) in its sale to Surterra.
- TellusLabs in its sale to Indigo Agriculture.
- Exosome Diagnostics in its sale to Bio-Techne Corporation.
Mr. Denis is a member of the World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers (Boston Hub) and is Co-Chairman of the Harlem Lacrosse Associate’s Board. He is also a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association.
Mr. Denis previously worked for Latham & Watkins in London, focusing on international capital markets transactions.