Mr. Dick's recent representations include:
- Qumra Capital on the formation of its second growth venture fund to make investments in the expansion stages of Israeli tech companies.
- NREP, a pan-Nordic real estate investment manager on the establishment of NREP Logistics Property Fund, a €1.1 billion long term capital Nordic logistics real estate fund, seeded with an initial portfolio of 49 logistics properties.
- GreenOak on the formation of the second generation of its European Secured Lending platform raising more than €1.3 billion across two funds focused on the UK and other European markets.
- GreenOak on the formation of its flagship €911 million GreenOak Europe II Fund, as well as various related co-investment transactions
- NREP on the establishment of its NREP Nordic Strategies Fund II (NSF2) which has an investment capacity of €1.7 billion and will invest primarily in the modern logistics, necessity-driven retail and residential sectors in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- Kreos Capital on the formation of Kreos VI, a €700 million fund providing debt to high-growth companies in Europe and Israel.
- NREP on its closing of its Nordic Strategies Fund III at €900 million, which will focus on providing better real estate products to select underserved groups of users, including students, young professionals needing flexible affordable living, young families, active seniors seeking connectedness, and seniors in need of more assisted living.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Dick carried out his training contract at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, where he spent six months in the firm’s Singapore office.