Mr. Digoy’s recent transactions include advising:
- Pechel Industries on the sale of its stake in Recaero group, manufacturer of metal and composite spare parts and sub-assemblies for the aerospace industry, to IXO PE.
- Morningside as lead investor in a Series A investment of circa 15 million euros in Alms Therapeutics, a startup engaged in the research, development of non-insulin peptide therapeutics which activate glucose absorption in adipose.
- Industries & Finances Partenaires ("IFP"), a private equity firm specialising in Buy & Build, on its various acquisitions (Groupe Diagonal', Titanium, ABC Systèmes et Formation, 3Li Business Development, SDS).
- Linxens (CVC Capital Partner’s portfolio company) on the add-on acquisition of Smartrac’s SIT division, the world's leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of RFID products and IoT solutions, with sites in the U.S., Thailand, China, Singapore, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Astorg Partners and the other transferring partners of the Kerneos group, company specialized in calcium aluminate binders on the sale of the group to Imerys.
- UroMems, a developer of an artifical urinary sphincter, as issuer on its series A financing, led by Wellington Partners.
- Engie on the acquisitions of (1) 3D urban modelling French leader Siradel, with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Canada and of (2) EPS, a technological pioneer in energy storage systems and microgrids.
- Claire-Sainte-Lizaine, Engie New Venture and Emerec in the context of their minority investment in Connit, company specialized in developing IoT solutions.
- Financière Sud Santé on the sale of its shareholding in MédiPôle Partenaires, the third operator of Private Clinics in France.