- Assisted a global private markets management firm in its acquisition of a portfolio company
- Assisted one of the largest family-owned businesses in the take-private of a public company
- Assisted a leading pet food company in the sale of its entire business
- Assisted a leading private equity firm in its acquisition of a hair care product company
- Assisted a Hong Kong-based venture capital firm in a PIPE transaction
- Assisted a leading owner, operator and adviser of housing in corporate governance matters
- Advised CSR (China South Railway) in bidding in a railway construction project in the U.S.*
- Advised Walmart in its acquisition of a local retail chain company in China*
- Advised Starbucks in its expansion of new stores all over China*
- Advised Asia Pacific Land in its acquisition of a Level A office building in Shanghai and related real estate financing*
- Advised Morgan Stanley in its acquisition of a luxury residential real estate property in China and related financing
- Advised Carlyle Group in its onshore and offshore loans for financing acquisitions of properties in China*
- Advised Microsoft and Amazon in general corporate matters*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Ding is a member of New York State Bar Association, New York City Bar Association, and Asian American Bar Association of New York.
During Columbia Law School, Ms. Ding worked as an editor for Columbia Journal of Asian Law and also worked as a research assistant for Professor Liebman.