Representative matters include:
- AstraZeneca AB, et al. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., et al. (D. Del.). Counsel for Teva in a pharmaceutical patent litigation relating to pressurized metered dose inhaler formulations of medications for the treatment of asthma and COPD. Litigation is ongoing
- Counsel for Actavis in a pharmaceutical patent litigation relating to transdermal estradiol patches for estrogen replacement therapy. Litigation is ongoing.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA. (D.NJ). Counsel for Teva in a pharmaceutical patent litigation relating to antipsychotic medications that settled favorably for Teva.
- Galderma Labs, LP, et al. v. Taro Pharmaceuticals USA, et al. (N.D. Tex.). Counsel for Taro, a Sun Pharma company, in a pharmaceutical patent litigation relating to acne medication that settled favorably for Taro.
- Amag Pharmaceuticals, Inc. v. Sandoz Inc. (D. NJ). Counsel for AMAG in a pharmaceutical patent litigation relating to AMAG’s Feraheme ® product that settled favorably for AMAG.
Mr. Doh gained additional experience managing Hatch-Waxman ANDA litigations during a secondment at Teva pharmaceuticals where he assisted the in-house legal team manage the day-to-day activities of active litigations, negotiate settlements, and draft settlement agreements.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Doh was an associate in the New York office of Kenyon & Kenyon. Prior to his legal career, Mr. Doh earned his doctorate in Biomedical Engineering through a joint program between Rutgers University and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where he studied gene regulatory elements located in non-coding sequences of the human genome.