Representative matters include:
- AstraZeneca AB, et al. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., et al. (D. Del.). Counsel for Teva in a pharmaceutical patent litigation regarding pressurized metered dose inhaler formulations of medications for the treatment of asthma and COPD that settled favorably for Teva.
- Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc. v. Actavis Labs. UT, Inc. (D. Del). Counsel for Actavis in a pharmaceutical patent litigation concerning transdermal estradiol patches for estrogen replacement therapy that settled favorably for Actavis.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA. (D.NJ). Counsel for Teva in a pharmaceutical patent litigation relating to antipsychotic medications that settled favorably for Teva.
- Galderma Labs, LP, et al. v. Taro Pharmaceuticals USA, et al. (N.D. Tex.). Counsel for Taro, a Sun Pharma company, in a pharmaceutical patent litigation regarding acne medication that settled favorably for Taro.
- Amag Pharmaceuticals, Inc. v. Sandoz Inc. (D. NJ). Counsel for AMAG in a pharmaceutical patent litigation regarding AMAG’s Feraheme ® product that settled favorably for AMAG.
Mr. Doh gained additional experience managing Hatch-Waxman ANDA litigations during a secondment at Teva pharmaceuticals where he assisted the in-house legal team manage the day-to-day activities of active litigations, negotiate settlements, and draft settlement agreements.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Doh was an associate in the New York office of Kenyon & Kenyon. Prior to his legal career, Mr. Doh earned his doctorate in Biomedical Engineering through a joint program between Rutgers University and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where he combined methods from computational biology and molecular biology to study gene regulatory elements located in non-coding sequences of the human genome.