Ms. Eberhart's experience includes advising:
- Phreesia, Inc. in its initial public offering and follow-on offerings
- The underwriters in Olo Inc.’s initial public offering
- The underwriters in Ibex Limited’s initial public offering
- BeiGene, Ltd. in follow-on public offerings
- Celyad SA in a public offering and concurrent private placement
- Leading investment banks in multiple 144A offerings
- Kabbage, Inc. in its sale to American Express
- PillPack, Inc. in its sale to Amazon.com
- Phreesia, Inc. in its acquisition of QueueDr Inc.
- Nalari Health in its sale to BehaveCare
- Segall Bryant & Hamill in its acquisition of Denver Investments
- Onapsis Inc. in its Series D preferred stock financing
- Optum Ventures in multiple portfolio company investments
- Ori, Inc., in its preferred stock financings
While attending law school, Ms. Eberhart was an editor of the Virginia Law and Business Review and a Dillard Fellow teaching assistant for the Legal Research and Writing Program.
Ms. Eberhart is a member of the Boston Bar Association.