Ms. Eberhart's recent transactional representations include:
- Phreesia, Inc. in its $140.6 million initial public offering
- PillPack, Inc. in its sale to Amazon.com
- BeiGene, Ltd. in its $800 million follow-on public offering
- Leading investment banks, including Morgan Stanley, in the $400 million 144A offering of RingCentral, Inc.
- The syndicate of initial purchasers in the $200 million 144A offering of Rapid7, Inc.
While attending law school, Ms. Eberhart was an editor of the Virginia Law and Business Review and a Dillard Fellow teaching assistant for the Legal Research and Writing Program.
Ms. Eberhart is a member of the Boston Bar Association.