Advising Private Equity Firms:
- Bregal Sagemount on the sale of its majority stake in Options Technology, a leading provider of cloud-enabled managed services to the global capital markets.
- Inflexion on its acquisition of Mycom OSI, a leading independent provider of cloud-based assurance, automation and analytics solutions to major telecommunications companies.
- ECI Partners on its acquisition of 4 Ways Healthcare, a leading teleradiology company providing services to the NHS and private healthcare providers.
- GMT Communications Partners on its sale of Primesight, the outdoor advertising business, to Global Media & Entertainment.
- G Square Healthcare on its majority investment in Pharmacy2U, the UK’s largest online pharmacy business.
- TA Associates on its acquisition of Compusoft, a leading provider of computer-aided design software for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Bridgepoint on the sale of Leeds Bradford Airport to AMP Capital for an enterprise value of £221 million.
- Graphite Capital on the sale of Aktrion Holdings Limited, a leading outsourcing business with operations across Europe, South America and Asia.
- Bridgepoint on its investment in Roofoods Ltd. (Deliveroo), the online food delivery company, as part of the $275 million series E funding round.*
- Bridgepoint on its acquisition of Element Materials Technology, one of the fastest growing companies in the testing, inspection and certification sector.*
Advising Portfolio Companies:
- The Hershey Company on the sale of Tyrrells Crisps to the leading German snack manufacturer, Intersnack.
- ProLabs, backed by private equity firm Inflexion, in connection with its acquisition of AddOn Networks, creating a leading optical transceivers business under the umbrella Halo Technology.
- Opteven Services, backed by private equity firm Ardian, in connection with its acquisition of WMS Group, a provider of extended warranty services to over 3,500 vehicle dealerships across the UK.
- iPipeline, backed by private equity firm Thoma Bravo, in connection with its acquisition of TCP LifeSystems, a software solutions provider to life and pensions insurance companies.