Advising Private Equity Firms:
- Bridgepoint on the sale of Leeds Bradford Airport to AMP Capital for an enterprise value of £221 million.
- Graphite Capital on the sale of Aktrion Holdings Limited, a leading outsourcing business with operations across Europe, South America and Asia.
- Bridgepoint on its investment in Roofoods Ltd. (Deliveroo), the online food delivery company, as part of the $275 million series E funding round.*
- Bridgepoint on its acquisition of Element Materials Technology, one of the fastest growing companies in the testing, inspection and certification sector.*
Advising Portfolio Companies:
- ProLabs, backed by private equity firm Inflexion, in connection with its acquisition of AddOn Networks, creating a leading optical transceivers business under the umbrella Halo Technology.
- iPipeline, backed by private equity firm Thoma Bravo, in connection with its acquisition of TCP LifeSystems, a software solutions provider to life and pensions insurance companies.