Catharina Englert has advised a number of clients with regard to the acquisition of freehold properties. Her experience includes due diligence and litigation as well as drafting of property related documents, such as lease agreements or construction contracts.
- A Korean institutional investor in its acquisition of the “Lateral Towers” building in Frankfurt am Main (2015)*;
- Warburg HIH Invest in its acquisitions of commercial building project “Palais Behrens” in Berlin (2015)*;
- Warburg HIH Invest in its acquisitions of “East Side Office” in Berlin (2015)*;
- Warburg HIH Invest in its acquisition of a commercial building at Löwentorbogen in Stuttgart (2015)*;
- Grammer AG in its acquisition of industrial sites in relation to the takeover of technology companies’ shares (2015)*.
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Englert is admitted as German lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) since 2015. Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, she was associate in the Frankfurt office of Ashurst. During the legal clerkship, she worked for several professors at the EBS Law School in Wiesbaden (Hesse) as tutor and assistant for civil law and international law studies.