Mr. Feldman also maintains an active pro bono practice advising small business owners on a variety of corporate governance matters through the Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Project and through Start Small Think Big, a nonprofit organization that supports under-resourced entrepreneurs.
Mr. Feldman’s representative experience includes advising:
- Acrylic Management LLC in its closing of its inaugural fund Acrylic I LP, a New York-based venture capital firm focused on investments in the blockchain, cryptocurrency, fintech, and enterprise software sectors.
- An American multinational investment bank and financial services company in its Series D financing of a cloud-based phone system and call center software platform that integrates with popular CRM and helpdesk tools.
- Equals Technologies, Inc., an early-stage software technology startup, in its Series Seed Preferred Stock financing.
- BeiGene Switzerland GMBH, a global, commercial-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing, manufacturing, and commercializing innovative medicines to improve treatment outcomes and access for patients worldwide, in its supply relationship with Novartis.
- Level Equity, a private investment firm specializing in growth equity and structured capital, in its Series B financing of Ready Education Inc., a leading software solutions firm focused on supporting higher education institutions to maximize engagement and increase student success.
- CNK Fund II, LP, the blockchain and cryptoasset investment arm of venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, in its Series A Preferred Stock Financing of Talos Trading, Inc., a digital asset trading company that creates building blocks to remove the barriers to wide-scale crypto adoption.
- An investment manager in its Series A financing of a digital asset trading company that creates building blocks to remove the barriers to wide-scale crypto adoption.
- Bugsnag, an enterprise software company in its sale to SmartBear Software, a provider of tools for application performance monitoring, software development, software testing, API testing and API management.
- True Ventures in its Series Seed investment in Haus Collective, building a platform for the engagement of corporate employee affinity groups.
- Ostendio, an integrated risk management platform in its Series A Preferred Stock financing.
- Lead Edge Capital in its acquisition of SafeSend, a provider of technology and automation solutions for the tax and accounting professions.
- Greenleaf Health, a leading FDA regulatory consulting firm that provides strategic and technical guidance its sale to Kinsale Holdings, a full service life science consulting firm.
Mr. Feldman serves as co-chair of Goodwin’s New York Pride affinity group, and also serves as chair of the LGBT Committee of the New York Women’s Bar Association. He is also a member of the National LGBT Bar Association and the LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York.