Ms. Fischer’s experience includes:
- Shire Development LLC v. Actavis Laboratories FL, Inc. (D. Del.): Representing Actavis in a patent infringement litigation filed by Shire involving formulations of mixed salts of a single-entity amphetamine. The case is currently pending.
- In re: Copaxone 775 Patent Litigation (D. Del.): Represented Teva in patent infringement litigation against multiple generic defendants involving patents directed to a process for manufacturing glatiramer acetate (Copaxone®).
- Celltrion, Inc. v. Genetech, Inc. (P.T.A.B.) Represented Celltrion in several IPRs related to trastuzumab.
- Incyte Corp. v. Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (P.T.A.B.): Represented Concert in IPR matter involving deuterated analogs of ruxolitinib.
- Pfizer Inc. v. Micro Labs USA Inc. (D. Del.): Represented Sun in patent infringement litigation filed by Pfizer involving extended release tofacitinib.
- In re: Copaxone 40mg Consolidated Cases (D. Del.): Representing Teva in a patent infringement litigation against five generic manufacturers involving patents directed to the treatment of multiple sclerosis with a novel dosing regimen for the drug glatiramer acetate.
- Tris Pharma Inc. v. Actavis Laboratories FL, Inc. (D. Del.): Represented Acavtis in victory over Tris Pharma in federal court in Delaware, paving the way for Actavis to launch a generic version of Quillivant XR® (methylphenidate hydrochloride), a medication used to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The Court found invalid five patents covering Quillivant®’s formulation and use, which would have protected the drug from generic competition for another 14 years.
Ms. Fischer is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
Following law school, Ms. Fischer served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ron Clark, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.