Ms. Fisher has advised:
- A software provider on its standard terms with customers for the provision of cloud and on-premises software and related services.
- Various investment funds on data protection compliance obligations, including fair processing notices to investors, data processing terms, and joint controller arrangements.
- A global investment bank on data protection compliance, including the GDPR and e-Privacy Directive.*
- A U.S. technology services provider on its BAU agreements for technical infrastructure, including network acquisition, capacity and data centres, to support the client’s growth across EMEA.*
- A public sector client in relation to the transformation of its current IT systems and supplier ecosystem, including advising on strategy and re-procurement of all existing IT services, redesigning and restructuring its IT sourcing arrangements and ensuring that the client was able to benefit from advances in technology.*
- A transport company’s £380 million procurement of radio transmission services across the client’s travel network.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Before qualifying as a lawyer, Ms. Fisher worked as a senior technology consultant for Microsoft, giving her particular insight into the commercial needs and priorities of clients in the technology industry.