Ms. Frank’s experience includes the representation of real estate investment funds, REITs, institutional investors, and other owners and operators of real estate in transactions that span a range of asset classes. Highlights of her recent work include representation of:
- A real estate investment management client in a programmatic joint venture with $400 million of capital commitments for the acquisition and redevelopment of multifamily and mixed-use development projects.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment management company in the formation and administration of a programmatic joint venture for the acquisition, development, redevelopment and management of multifamily projects.
- A publicly traded REIT in connection with the sale of a major metropolitan office building in the United States.
- A real estate debt fund in the purchase of a $50 million mezzanine loan secured by condominium units in two residential buildings located in Southern Florida.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager in the sale of a portfolio of multifamily buildings located across the northeast.
- Several fund sponsors in negotiation and administration of subscription secured credit facilities.
Ms. Frank is a member of the Boston Bar Association.